- We are still open normal hours for work orders and sales. However, we need your help to keep all of our customers, staff, and community safe.
- Do not visit the shop if you have any symptoms, even a mild cough, or if you have had contact with someone who has symptoms
- We can arrange drop off bike service or phone sales; just give us a call (406-830-3195)
- If you do visit the shop, take care not to crowd the front area. We have two entrances for your use. If there are more than 8 people in the shop, please wait outside or return at a later time
- We will be wiping down every surface you touch, but please avoid touching surfaces in the shop, including bikes. If you would like to test ride a bike, we will wipe it down before and after
- As much as possible, please utilize work order appointment scheduling and phone payments
Lastly, while we hope your bikes are bringing you joy and helping you get outside, remember that social distancing applies to other trail users, pump track heroes, and riding buddies too: keep at least six feet apart at all times.
Thank you all for your continued support, and for helping us keep Missoula healthy.