Join us on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00 to learn tips and tricks for working on your bike. All workshops are lead by our team of skilled mechanics. After a short presentation, you'll have the chance to work on your own bike.
- No minimum skill-set required
- Workshops are held on the patio behind the shop overlooking the Clark Fork while the weather is nice
- Free beer and other goodies
- Have something specific you want to learn? Let us know!
- August 14 - The Mt. Jumbo Tune
- August 28 - The Tubeless Tire and Plugs
- September 11* - The Bicycle Commute: Maintenance and Safety.
*Walk and Roll Week
- October 9 - Touring Tales: An Open Shop Night with a happy hour vibe. Guest speakers sharing tales and pictures from their adventures this summer. See their touring set ups in person!
Bring your bike and your questions!