Tubes, Pumps, and Car Racks
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 23-25 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires keep their pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too. - 98g - 52mm valve length
The Air Tool MTB pump is Speialized's most dependable and durable big-volume frame pump. It's intended to be carried on the bike for use in all off-road conditions. You'll find that it features a new inverted design, so it greatly increases air capacity, which reduces pump time by up to two minutes. - All new inverted, double chamber design increases the air handling capacity by 28% compared to our previous design, reducing pumping time by up to two minutes. - Twist locking head reduces size and can be easily converted to fit Presta or Schrader valves. - Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping.. - All-aluminum inner and outer chamber for durable performance. - Water bottle boss mount included. - Max pressure: 60 PSI (4.1bar) - Volume-per-stroke: 100cc
$11.99 - $12.00
We're not afraid to say it—our Airlock Presta Valve Tubes are the best performing, self-sealing bicycle tubes available on the market. That's because they feature our powerful Airlock sealant that coats the tube for permanent protection against punctures. Not only this, but the sealant is designed to work continuously in order to prevent slow leaks from occurring, so erring complete catastrophe, you won't have to worry about flatting when you're riding over debris. We even addressed the common issue of sealant pooling with a completely homogenous design, so the tire/tube combo will always roll smooth and even. - Airlock sealant for greater protection. - Non-toxic, non-separating formula. - Works continuously to prevent slow leaks. - Homogenous design prevents puddles.
$7.99 - $18.00
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
$11.00 - $12.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
The Airlift 220 is a single action mountain bike pump that is small enough to bring along on the trail. It features full-body alloy construction with a cross-hatch texturing for better grip in slippery situations. - Smart head fits on both Presta and Schrader valves - Compact, 5-inch hose extends for easier operation - Rubber seal holds pump handle in place - Includes a frame mount and two 4mm bolts - Pumps up to 80 psi maximum pressure
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires stay up to pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too.
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 19 to 28mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core. - 60 grams
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
$13.99 - $15.99
- ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm - Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 80g (32mm), 86g (48m & 60mm), 88g (80mm)
$8.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm - Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
Even lighter, even more compact, and ideal as a spare, the S-Tubo-MTB tubes were developed to have a minimum possible packaging size. With a removable valve stem, the tubes have a size of only Ø3.5cm x 5cm height when packaged. The puncture resistance is the same as with standard butyl rubber tubes but with a weight of only 45g (for 29"). - 42mm valve length
- ISO Diameter: 340 , 349 / 16" recumbent - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm - Labeled Size: 16 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 84g
Thanks to its smaller-diameter barrel, with Specialized's Air Tool HP Floor Pump it's easier than ever to inflate high-pressure tires. It also features Specialized's SwitchHitter head that works with Presta and Schrader valves, quality steel construction for excellent durability, and a three-sided base for superb stability. Plus, you'll love the comfortable, wide handle, easy-to-read oversize gauge and the nice, long hose.
- ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 122g
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
- ISO Diameter: 520 / 24" mini bmx - ISO Width (mm): 25 mm , 26 mm , 27 mm , 28 mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-1/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 80g (32mm), 82g (60mm)
Aim higher: at 54% lighter, 2x more puncture-resistant, and 50% smaller packed size compared to standard rubber tubes, Tubo-BMX tubes jump to new heights. - 40mm valve length
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher-quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 18-23 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
The Airlift 200 is a single action bike pump that is compact enough to keep on hand anytime and anywhere. It has a large chamber to fill tires fast and a pump handle that locks in place for extra security. - Smart head fits on both Presta and Schrader valves - Compact, 5-inch hose extends for easier operation - Pump handle locks into place - Includes a frame mount and two 4mm bolts - Pumps up to 80 psi maximum pressure
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
RockShox simplifies your pack with this HP 2-Stage Air Pump. Throw it in your pack for every ride and you have both a shock and tire pump that boasts a 300psi capacity. The aluminum construction makes it super durable and the head fits both presta and Schrader valves. A large removable gauge is easy to read and the air-release button makes fine tuning pressure in shocks and tires a breeze. And it includes a mounting clip to mount to water bottle bosses.
Continental Supersonic Tubes are super light so you enjoy less rotating weight for easier acceleration and climbing. Made of seamless butyl rubber, they are individually tested for top quality. - 45 grams
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width (mm): 25 mm , 26 mm , 27 mm , 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 1-1.25 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 96g
Lezyne's Classic Floor Drive Pump features a machined aluminum base with a steel barrel and piston. Oversized 3.5 inch precision gauge. 220 psi max. Extra-long, high-strength hose with aluminum couplers. Premium paint finish with varnished wood handle. - ABS2 equipped.
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
Tough conditions demand tough tubes. Michelin's Aircomp DH tubes are perfect for running low pressures and taking huge hits at high speed. - Weight: 384 grams - 40mm valve length
Page 1 of 4 Next page