$127.90 - $150.90
No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
Performance Upgrade Made Easy The C38 brings carbon fiber high performance to the real world. It's a versatile all-rounder equally at home crushing gravel washboards and summiting alpine passes. Optimized for use with modern wide tires, providing the right amount of sidewall support to facilitate surefooted handling in all conditions, the C38 wheelset is a great handling, lively climbing, robust all-road performer that also aerodynamically outperforms many deeper, aero-specific rims that cost twice as much. Carbon wheels are a true performance upgrade to any bike, but too often the price tag puts them out of reach. The Rapide C38 shatters that barrier and brings a class-leading Roval carbon rim and DT Swiss reliability together to provide riders with the best performance carbon wheel per dollar.
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
$99.00 - $117.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Rear 10mm x 1 axle - Shimano Rear Right Cone - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 16.9mm - Length: 12.5mm - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Sora FH-3300, 9-spd Rear
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese rear hubs with 126mm spacing - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 137mm - 1 axle per bag
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many tandem hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 187mm - 1 axle per bag
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Front 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 14.8mm - Length: 10.6mm - 1 cone per bag - Note: O-ring / seal not included. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Shimano HB-C201 Front - 105 HB-1050 Front - Deore LX/Mtn LX Front - STX HB-MC32/30 Front - Shimano HB-A410, HB-A416 Front
Wheels Manufacturing Axle Spacers help you dial in your hub spacing to ensure correct fit and side-to-side spacing in the rear triangle without having to alter the wheel's dish. - Spacers come in bags of 20
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Front 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 14.8mm - Length: 10.5mm - 1 cone per bag - Note: O-ring / seal not included. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Road 400 CX Front - HB-RM40 Front - Shimano HB-RM40 Front - HB-RA50 Front
- Hand built with precision Pimp or Pimplite hubs and 28mm Standard Issue rims - *Front Pimplite 20mm thru-axle hub can be fit to 9mm QR and 15mm thru-axle forks using adapters (sold separately) - Standard diameter brass nipples (not Torque nipples) -
The SPANK Flare 24 Vibrocore Rim is a disc-specific, tubeless-ready clincher rim, optimized for Gravel, Adventure, and MTB Cross Country use. SPANK's radial-compliant, disc-specific rim utilizes a proprietary Vibrocore inner well that reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, resulting in improved rider comfort as well as increasing the fatigue life of the rim. Paired with our Vibrocore handlebars, whether you're on risers or drops, long rides are about to get more comfortable. - Disc-specific, tubeless-ready clincher rim, with Vibrocore, optimized for Gravel, Adventure, and MTB Cross Country use - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, improving rider comfort and increasing the fatigue life of the rim - Low-profile 16.5mm depth and wide 27.5mm outer width enhances Radial Compliance, improving traction while reducing negative feedback to the rider - Symmetric profile with wide 24mm inner width, optimizes tire spread with modern wide gravel tires, without compromising overall weight - Bead Nip tubeless bead seats provide reliable tubeless performance even at low pressures
Aluminum Tubeless Presta Valve - MTB or Road - 18-25mm for Cylindrical Rims
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires - E-sync hubs Specs: - Hub Model: E-SYNC - Freehub Body: Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Wheel-Brake Comp.: Disc IS 6-bolt - Rim Material: Aluminum - Spoke Type: Sapim D-Light - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall
- An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness - 6902 bearings for maximum durability - Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings - Low-drag labyrinth seals - Tool-free endcaps - Torque-cap compatible - Includes standard 15mm end-caps only, Torque must be purchased separately
The number to count on—240 with Ratchet EXP. The new 240 is developed for riders with the most extreme ambitions. The latest version of the hub is equipped with the Ratchet EXP system to maximize reliability. The increased bearing distance increases bearing lifetime, the straight spring provides more direct engagement (which reduces wear), and a smaller number of parts not only makes maintenance easier, but also reduces weight.
The Scirocco Disc Brake is a sturdy, precise aluminium wheel with sophisticated solutions, like straight-head spokes and the 2-Way Fit Ready profile, assembled in a highly competitive race-ready package. This wheel has character and can quite easily take on the role of the cyclist's only wheel or the perfect training partner, offering an aerodynamic advantage and effortless rideability. It is ideal for aerodynamic race bikes and it responds perfectly to the needs of both triathletes and roulers who looking to perform well on climbs. Every watt will enhance performance, every turn will be carried out with precision. Additionally, the very comfortable features of the internal width of 19 mm will shine in the Endurance segment.
- Front axle conversion, 15mm thru-axle, Wide Boy - Conversions for fitting a Wide Boy hub onto either a 15mm or 20mm thru-axle fork
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
$10.80 - $15.00
- Replacement straight pull spokes for Zipp 88 (Front) and 188 (Rear) Hubs
- Freehub for Cognition V2 hubs
- SPANK's HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement, for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination
$436.90 - $465.90
Direct power transmission in every riding situation—240 with Ratchet EXP. With the latest generation of the 240 hubs, the strengths have been further enhanced. The latest Ratchet EXP freehub system increases the bearing lifetime thanks to the increased bearing distance. The new version of the end caps simplifies tool-free disassembly and makes maintenance easier. The hollow-machined ratchets transfer your energy directly into acceleration thanks to the 36 teeth.
- Weight-optimized, gravity-inspired front hub - 32mm-diameter oversized bearings allow adaptability up to 20mm thru axles - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Compatible with 32 HEX front hub adapters only - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing contamination
$69.99 - $73.99
- Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish - Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals - 3 times cryogenic race treatment - Bearings sold individually, not as pair
$48.50 - $65.00
Product specs: - Size:24", 26", 29" - Width:33.5 - Bead width: 33.5mm - Inner bead width: 26mm - Section height: 25.5mm - Weight (26"): 660g - Sleeved or welded - Hole count: 32, 36
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite. Features - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
Page 1 of 28 Next page