The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
$42.00 - $51.90
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
- Modern & clean bike storage - Storage for almost any bike. - Modern design looks good in any room. - Accent colors may vary. Features - Secure: Holds any bike up to 2.5" - Space Saving: Easily swing bike into desired position to optimize space - Versatile: Elegant design looks good in any room or garage - Construction: Durable powder-coated steel with custom molded covers - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg - Dimensions: 10" x 3.75" x 4.25" / 25.4 x 95.25 x 108 mm
The Leonardo FT (fat tire) storage hook is to designed to hold "fat tire" bicycles with tires up to 5 inches in width. Featuring elegant space-saving design, this rack offers convenient minimalist storage for any bike at a great price. Instead of throwing your cycling partner in the garage, display your bicycle like the work of art it is. Product Details: - Works with fat tires up to 5" wide - Tire tray saves wall from tire marks - Tough silver powdercoat finish - Rubberized coating protects wheel rim - Maximum load 50lbs (22Kgs)
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
- Take your bikes up off the floor. The ideal apartment bike rack, this rack is elegantly designed to suit any modern decor. Includes an additional basket to store your gear. - Fully adjustable with independent rubber coated arms accommodate any bike. - Durable four wide stance rubber feet keep this free standing bike rack securely in place. - No permanent mounting or hanging. - Easily assemble in minutes with only a screwdriver. - Integrated basket allows for storage of your bike essentials, up to 15lb - The trusted leader in bike storage with over 1 million bike racks sold. Designed and engineered in the US with best-in-class customer support.
This stylish and functional hook mounts to your wall and holds the bike by the front wheel. - Powdercoat finish with dipped hook to protect the rim's finish
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, effective wall-mount bike parking solution. The Velo Wall Rack is a high quality, versatile bike storage idea for one bike. The arms independently adjust vertically, and have soft rubber protecting your bike’s finish, making the Velo Wall Rack a brilliant, minimalist bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes.
Delta's Monet Single Bike Rack isn't quite as still or life-y as Water Lilies, but it will display your beautiful bike like a work of art in between rides. - Folds down to save space when not in use - Convenient two point fixing (hardware included) - Rubber coated arms support bike - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Max load 50 lbs - Dimensions Approx: 17.5" x 14.5" x 10.5" (D x W x H)
RackDock from Kuat. A sophisticated solution for storing your hitch rack. Easy wall installation and the ability to hold up to 100lbs keeps your hitch rack secure and out of the way in the garage, preventing damage to the rack, cars, and of course—bikes. - Supports up to a 4-bike rack (100 lb max) - All hardware included - 2" hitch and 1.25" hitch adaptor included - Magnetic faceplate
Stylish and functional hook that mounts to your wall and holds the bike by the front wheel. - Powdercoat finish with dipped hook to protect the rim's finish - Includes rear wheel tray to protect walls
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike display and storage solution. The Velo Column is a high-quality, floor-to-ceiling bike storage idea. Soft rubber cradles protect your bike’s finish and ceiling, making the Velo Column a versatile bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, and mountain bikes. These cradle arms expand your existing 2-bike setup to 3 bikes (or 4 with purchase of two pair).
Sometimes the most convenient bike and wheel storage solutions are also the most simple. And with the Velo Wall Post we decided that simple and elegant weren’t mutually exclusive. Use it to hang your bike, your wheels, spare tires, tubes you’ve been meaning to patch, pre-glued tubular tires, your rain-soaked kit after a long ride, or whatever sporting goods storage needs you can dream up. And when you’re not using it, fold it up out of your way and you won’t even notice it’s there. If that weren’t enough already, there’s also a port for your lock to make sure your belongings stay put. - Convenient bicycle storage for apartments, homes, garages and sheds - Soft rubber contact points protect frames, components, wheels or whatever else you hang - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, or electric bikes - Folds up when not in use - Mounts to any standard wall stud – hardware included - Use your existing lock in the lock port (1? / 2.54cm opening) for added security - 12? (30.5cm) usable length - 50lb (22.7kg) total load capacity - Patent pending design
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them, but you also need to be space conscious. Introducing the Velo Hinge, an innovative and elegant bike storage idea that hangs your bike by the front wheel and allows it to safely swing sideways, to its smallest footprint. Fitting almost any bike and swinging left or right to match your needs, the Velo Hinge maximizes your space while showing love to your bicycles and your living space. And when not in use, it tucks away so you’ll hardly know its there.
Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). This elegant wall mounted bike holder allows you to store one bike and swing it to either side to optimize storage space. A molded rubber bar keeps the front wheel stationary, preventing the bike bike from twisting and includes all mounting hardware plus a molded rear wheel pad to prevent tire marks on the wall. Fits standard road and mountain bikes up to 29" wheels. Not compatible with fat tire bikes. - Added Features: Rotatable front wheel, Fixed bar - Attachment: Wall mount - Limitations: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 8cm (3.15") and tire width up to 2.35" - Material: Aluminum / Plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Size: 27.5 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 10.8” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 845 grams / 1.86 lb
- Modern & clean bike storage - Storage for almost any bike. - Modern design looks good in any room. - Accent colors may vary. Features: Secure - Holds any bike up to 2.5" Space Saving - Easily swing bike into desired position to optimize space Versatile - Elegant design looks good in any room or garage Construction - Durable powder-coated steel with custom molded covers Max Weight - 40 lb / 18 kg Dimensions - 10" x 3.75" x 4.25" / 25.4 x 95.25 x 108 mm
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
The Universal Strap quickly and easily creates a minimalist yet versatile on-the-bike storage solution capable of carrying tubes, inflators, multi-tools, and more. Featuring robust construction and a strong Velcro attachment, its textured, non-slip finish promises a firm and secure grip on everything it holds.
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47" (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). - The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") - Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
- Tray saves walls from tire marks when used in combination with the Leonardo bike rack - Neat, matching design in clear matte plastic - Self-adhesive or screw mount option (included)
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
- 3-Piece stainless steel pedal hook bicycle storage system - Compatible with all standard pedals: max pedal platform depth of 4.5" (114mm) - Holds bicycles up to 70lbs (32Kgs) with tires up to 3.0" (76mm) - Mounting hardware and wall plugs included
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
It’s a race day, a gran fondo, or maybe just a ride day – either way, there’s bikes everywhere and there’s a need for mass bike storage. And because you love bicycles, you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The A Frame is a versatile bike storage idea for hanging up to 8 bikes, and as the industry standard you’ll see the A Frame at practically every type of cycling event. Making contact with only the bottom of your seat, the A Frame is the best bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, electric bikes and even kids bikes. And when the day is done it folds up and stores easily in a compact tote. - Ideal bicycle storage space for bike races, gran fondos, triathlons, demo events and community cycling events - Versatile design allows for bike parking without risk of scratching bikes or damaging components - System fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, fitness bike, electric bike, or kids bikes - Innovative design easily folds to a compact unit when not in use - Tool-free design makes setup and breakdown quick - Anodized 6000-series aluminum body is lightweight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable - Provides an awesome bike parking solution for up to 200lbs (90kg) of bikes - Total width safely accommodates up to 8 bikes (not to exceed 200lbs / 90kg) - Wide support base and rubber coated feet provide stability on any surface - Included travel tote is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment - At 17.6lbs (8kg) taking this versatile bike storage system along is never in doubt - Custom branded side panels available - 1-Year Warranty
Page 1 of 2 Next page