$18.99 - $30.00
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano R1 Chameleon handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Cyrano R5 Chameleon: Cyrano is fi’zi:k’s latest range of cockpit components, comprising handlebars, stems and seatposts. Handlebars are highly-stressed, safety-critical parts, making strength and fatigue resistance of paramount importance. Low weight is of course also a priority. The Cyrano R5 Chameleon maintains a long reach (80mm) but bring the drops (130m) up to accommodate still mobile, but slightly less flexible, riders. The shape sits between the squarer Snake bars and the compact Bull bars. Cyrano handlebars are available in three models, according to material specification, and in three shapes to fit different rider physiques, as described by fi’z:k’s Spine Concept system. Each shape is carefully designed to give easy transitions between different riding positions – tops, hoods and drops. The range of nine fi’zi:k Cyrano handlebars models are each available in a choice of four widths, to ensure a perfect fit. The Cyrano R5 is made using Anticordal aluminum; a 6061-series aluminum, with a high strength-to-density ratio that has the highest level of stiffness. Anticordal also has good fatigue resistance, particularly important in handlebars. - Body Material: Aluminium Anticordal - Finishing: Matt Sandblasted Black/White R5 details - Diameter: 31.8 (clamp) - 28.8 (top) - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 135mm - Weight: 310 grams - Widths: center to center
A perfect fit, stiffness, and the quality that Fizik built their name upon, that's what the Cyrano R3 Handlebars provide. These handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano R3 Bull handlebar optimizes your position for every ride.
Fizik produces the Cyrano Composite Carbon 00 handlebar because they know a comfortable rider is a fast rider. This high-modulus, full carbon bar uses Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano 00 Chameleon handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
$79.99 - $89.99
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
3T's Ergonova Team Handlebar features a wider, flatter top section that provides more surface area for your hands. A tight radius where the brake lever sits and a gradual bend make it easy to reach your levers while in the drops. Carbon fiber construction makes it lightweight, strong, and stiff for sprinting and climbing. Cable grooves on the underside provide a smooth feel when you're on the tops.
TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Riserbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum to take gravity-fueled abuse like a champ. This 730mm-wide bar gives you awesome leverage to muscle your rig and the rise gives you an upright position for greater control in nasty rock gardens as well as increased confidence on steep descents.
Ritchey's Comp Rizer Handlebar - Double butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Finish: BB Black - Weight: 380g
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
3T's Straight Aero Extensions are made of durable, stiff aluminum and feature no bends for an ultra low position during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
Easton's Haven 35 Carbon is the definitive choice when it comes to decking out your enduro rig. Weighing just 188 grams, this carbon bar is light enough that you won't notice it on the transfer stage climbs. And when it's time to go down, Easton's TaperWall technology ensures that that low weight teams up perfectly with loads of strength, so go ahead, lay off the brakes, and descend like a landslide. And, vibrant colors let you match your bike's aesthetic.
$99.99 - $130.00
At only 125 grams (610mm), Easton's EC70 Flat Handlebar is a must-have for every tight, light, and fast cross-country rig. It's no-rise style puts you in a low, aggressive position, something that racers and 29er riders love. It's carbon construction has been honed and refined from two decades of carbon experience for a high-end, super-smooth ride.
Thomson's Trail bar is 750mm wide with 20mm of rise. The clamping area is 50mm wide, allowing a different bend profile for a more compliant ride. The Trail bar is designed to give you a lightweight aluminum all-around bar no matter your riding style. - Backsweep: 8° - Upsweep: 5° - Material: Aluminum
Thomson's Carbon Cyclocross Handlebars are as light, stiff and strong as they are beautiful. Thomson crafts them of three types of unidirectional Toray carbon, molding them in one piece for super strength, performance and sweet vibration damping for control and comfort. They are designed with input from cross champion Katie Compton, so they boast smart cyclocross features like provisions underneath for cleanly routing your cables and a tidy and comfortable tape job. Plus, they have plenty of room to accommodate secondary brake levers on the tops.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The New Ergo Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Take your riding to the next level with FSA's Afterburner Riser Handlebar. This sweet bar is spot-on for cross-country riders looking for a little extra control. It's made of triple-butted, tapered aluminum for reduced weight with impressive strength and it's also been shot-peened for added durability. Whether you're building up a ripping racing rig or a do-it-all trail bike, the Afterburner is a fantastic choice.
Upgrade your ride with FSA's Gossamer New Ergo Road Handlebar. Double-butted and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. Plus, it features an anatomical shape for a great fit and feel, while built-in grooves make for easy cable routing.
- Urban riser bar made from tough 6061 aluminum - Includes shims to fit 31.8mm stem clamp
- Rigid aluminum bar - Great for Urban riders or others wanting a more upright position than drops allow
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- Aluminum flat bar with ergonomic design, recommended for use with a shorter stem - The forward offset negates the stem shortening effect caused by bar's extreme backsweep
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
Page 1 of 9 Next page