$18.99 - $30.00
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
Vision's Aluminum Base Bar is made of triple-butted 6066 T6 aluminum for excellent stiffness and lightness, plus it boasts fully internal cable routing to keeps things slippery and low-drag. The wide 31.8mm clamp section has more than enough real estate for your preferred aero bar extensions and arm pads (sold separately).
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
Zipp’s Service Course SL-80 bars keep the drops close and within reach, and because they’re angled outwards by 4 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Zipp left the transition from the tops to the brake hoods flat so you can ride comfortably, even in a more upright position. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
- Triple-butted 7075-T6 aluminum construction with provisions for STI/Ergopower cable routing - Rapid Hand Movement (RHM) bend with a patented Continuous Incremental Radius design provides a modern, shallow-ergonomic profile with more hand positions
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
Easton's Haven 35 Carbon is the definitive choice when it comes to decking out your enduro rig. Weighing just 188 grams, this carbon bar is light enough that you won't notice it on the transfer stage climbs. And when it's time to go down, Easton's TaperWall technology ensures that that low weight teams up perfectly with loads of strength, so go ahead, lay off the brakes, and descend like a landslide. And, vibrant colors let you match your bike's aesthetic.
$99.99 - $130.00
At only 125 grams (610mm), Easton's EC70 Flat Handlebar is a must-have for every tight, light, and fast cross-country rig. It's no-rise style puts you in a low, aggressive position, something that racers and 29er riders love. It's carbon construction has been honed and refined from two decades of carbon experience for a high-end, super-smooth ride.
Thomson's Carbon Cyclocross Handlebars are as light, stiff and strong as they are beautiful. Thomson crafts them of three types of unidirectional Toray carbon, molding them in one piece for super strength, performance and sweet vibration damping for control and comfort. They are designed with input from cross champion Katie Compton, so they boast smart cyclocross features like provisions underneath for cleanly routing your cables and a tidy and comfortable tape job. Plus, they have plenty of room to accommodate secondary brake levers on the tops.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The New Ergo Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Take your riding to the next level with FSA's Afterburner Riser Handlebar. This sweet bar is spot-on for cross-country riders looking for a little extra control. It's made of triple-butted, tapered aluminum for reduced weight with impressive strength and it's also been shot-peened for added durability. Whether you're building up a ripping racing rig or a do-it-all trail bike, the Afterburner is a fantastic choice.
Upgrade your ride with FSA's Gossamer New Ergo Road Handlebar. Double-butted and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. Plus, it features an anatomical shape for a great fit and feel, while built-in grooves make for easy cable routing.
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- Aluminum flat bar with ergonomic design, recommended for use with a shorter stem - The forward offset negates the stem shortening effect caused by bar's extreme backsweep
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
Upgrade the front end of your favorite ride with Thomson's MTB Titanium Handlebars. These beautiful bars come in either 6 or 12 degrees of sweep. Besides being light, stiff, corrosion-proof and incredibly durable, titanium damps vibrations for comfort making easy work of rough and challenging terrain. Install these sweet bars on your daily ride, race rig or trail-crusher and enjoy them for years to come.
The extremely low weight and excellent stiffness of Ritchey's Superlogic Logic II Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. Its monocoque construction combines the weight savings, vibration damping and awesome strength and stiffness of carbon with Ritchey's comfortable anatomic bend for the ultimate handlebar. Plus, this great bar is compatible with clip-on aearo bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
Fyxation Comet Drop Handlebars: With a 140mm drop, the Comet Track Drop bar is at home navigating city traffic or going head to head in match sprints. The Comet track drop handlebar uses 6061 aluminum and is light, durable, and strong enough to handle the demands of any rider.
FSA's K-Force Compact Road Handlebar features a racy compact design for improved ergonomics and rider comfort. Its continuous carbon/Kevlar construction is super light and impressively stiff, making it perfect for climbing and big out-of-the-saddle efforts. It also has a 110mm center section for mounting accessories and its reinforced, textured clamping areas hold tight and secure.
- Continuous Lay-Up and Curing - One piece Lay-Up creates dense composite layering, consistent - material wall thickness - Increased strength for better performance - 15% lighter bars - 145mm Grit Grip finish at bar ends.
The 6th Generation in the evolution of SPANK Industries' race proven SPIKE handlebar, the SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ delivers World Cup tuned geometries, an increased length of 800mm, and Spank's proprietary impulse and fatigue damping technology. Vibrocore™ bars are injected with a closed cell, low density core, which reduces the high frequency vibrations that lead to hand-arm numbness and fatigue, or Arm-pump. At the same time Vibrocore™ reinforces the structure of the bar internally, increasing ultimate strength, fatigue life, and stiffness, meaning stronger, safer, longer lasting bars with enhanced performance characteristics. By reducing the vibrational energy that transmitted through your SPANK SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ handlebars to your hands, the rider is left with bar that feels incredibly strong and rigid, while also reducing vibrational fatigue and discomfort. Developed with World Cup DH UR Team racers, Mick and Tracey Hannah, the SPANK SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ bars have been shown to also improve the rider's sensitivity and tactile response, by eliminating the "white noise" vibrations that dull senses. - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Clamp: 31.8mm - Rise: 15 / 30 / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable from 740-800mm) - Geometry: 4°Up / 8°Back - Weight: ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen-Anodized Finish with Decals - Technologies: Vibrocore™ Vibration Damping Core Dual XGT Tapers with Impact Ends CNC Bending
$249.95 - $250.00
Thomson's Carbon Road Handlebars are as light, stiff and strong as they are beautiful. Thomson crafts them of three types of unidirectional Toray carbon, molding them in one piece and putting a mild wing shape on top for a nice platform and support for your hands. And you get the perfect bend for riding in all hand positions with plenty of clearance for your wrists at any bar angle. Plus, there are provisions on the bottom for the cables so you get a tidy tape job and even more comfort.
Page 1 of 9 Next page