- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
- Machined aluminum with three Thomson logos circling the cap
Easton took their most popular mountain stem and made it bigger, stronger, and even more capable. The 35mm clamp diameter stiffens the front end of your bike for sharper steering and more control. A wide array of lengths ensures that your perfect fit is easy to find.
Specialized's S-Works SL Stem is sleek and lightweight. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum road stem . - Includes expander plug for carbon steerer tubes and titanium hardware.
Chromag's BZA 35 stem is strong, light, and burly. Featuring a 35mm bar/stem interface and weighing a perfect 165 grams this stem is light yet extremely stiff for positive control. - CNC profiling - Weight: 165g (50mm length)
$3.00 - $188.90
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
Comfort is king when you dial in your riding position with Profile's Boa Quill Stem. This light and durable welded-aluminum stem features a 20- or 40-degree rise and a secure two-bolt faceplate that makes installing the handlebars a breeze.
- Super light and beautifully CNC machined 6061 aluminum with oversized clamp. 142g
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
Update your road or mountain bike with FSA's Energy Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined aluminum construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt, carbon fiber faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features titanium bolt hardware. The offset steerer clamp provides even clamping pressure on carbon steerer tubes.
All Mountain strength and stiffness, tuned for the trail! Spank Industries' OOZY Trail Stem offers all the performance and confidence of gravity stem models, in a highly weight sensitive, trail-tuned geometry package. 3D forged and CNC weight optimized, the OOZY Trail stem comes in three popular lengths, with an ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise. Chamfered bar clamps reduce stress risers in the critical bar/stem interface, and an ultra-light spacer and sealed top-cap (included) make setup a breeze. The OOZY Trail Stem's characteristic hourglass profile and wide stance enhance torsional stiffness and integrate beautifully with modern frame designs. Weight, performance, aesthetics and great value — the OOZY Trail Stem has it all. - Material: 3D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm): 50 / 65 / 75 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±150 (50mm) / ±170 (65mm) / ±180 (75mm) - Finish: polish anodized, CNC/decal logos - Colors: black / red / blue / green / chrome
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of low weight, stiffness and precision steering control uphill or downhill. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and also make changing out handlebars a breeze.
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
Steep descents, nasty rock gardens and high speed: all in a day's work for TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Stem. Made from oversize 3D forged aluminum for serious strength, the Holzfeller thrives on gravity-fueled abuse. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the direct BoXXer mounting delivers pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 50mm length - 0 degree - All stems come with 3.5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
Comfort is king when you dial in your riding position with Profile's Boa Threadless Stem. This light and durable welded-aluminum stem features a 20- to 40-degree rise and a secure two-bolt faceplate that makes installing the handlebars a breeze.
$89.95 - $93.95
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum with logo cutout in the faceplate - 35.0mm clamp includes 31.8mm shims - 158g (35mm), 198g (50mm)
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes. - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 90mm length - 6-degree - All stems come with 3,5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum with 25mm rise - Fits 2005>current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012+ 888 forks
- Negative rise stem (-20mm stack height) - 7075 aluminum with wide 63mm faceplate - Fits 2005>current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012+ 888 forks - 150g with A2 stainless hardware
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum. 35mm stack - Light enough for Trail, but strong enough for Freeride use. 210g
- The first 31.8mm BMX Race stem, for use with Box's Maximus 31.8mm CrMo bars - Extruded, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum, designed for torsional stiffness
- 3-D forged from the finest 6061-T6 aluminum - Oversized clamp fits 35.0mm bars
Vision's Sizemore Stem is made of light and durable forged and CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum with a 2-bolt front clamp for easy handlebar installation even with clip-on aero bars. This fine stem includes tough M6 bolts and flip/flop graphics that look right whichever way you install the stem.
Chromag's direct mount Director stem sets the standard for exquisite machining detail. Light weight and solid, with a wide clamping stance, the three piece design weighs in at a slim 150 grams. - Boxxer / Fox / 888 direct mount system - 3D profile machining - 50mm wide clamping stance - 47mm extension - Low rise (-5mm) - 31.8 (Oversize) bar clamp
- First choice of the peloton - Best combination of lightness, strength and reliability in a stem - 3D forged and machined 2024 aluminum construction - Stainless steel hardware with removable, 4-bolt aluminum embossed faceplate
Page 1 of 6 Next page